Some stories from issues released more than three months ago are archived here and available to read for free. Enjoy!
Issue 10 – September 2018
You can purchase Issue 10 in .epub, .mobi or .pdf formats. If you like what you see, please consider subscribing.
Issue 9 – January 2018
The Gender Diverse Pronouns Issue
- “Ad Astra per Aspera” by Nino Cipri
- “Volatile Patterns” by Bogi Takács
- “Island, Ocean” by Lauren E. Mitchell
- “Sandals Full of Rainwater” by A.E. Prevost
- “Phaser” by Cameron Van Sant
- “Grow Green” by Rem Wigmore
- “Walking the Wall of Papered Peaces” by Penny Stirling
- “Incubus” by Hazel Gold
- “The Thing With Feathers” by SL Byrne
- “Glitter and Leaf Litter” by Rae White
- Plus interviews with Lauren E. Mitchell, A.E. Prevost, Cameron Van Sant, SL Byrne, and Rae White
Cover art is by Laya Rose.
You can purchase Issue 9 in .epub, .mobi, or .pdf formats, and also in paperback. If you like what you see, please consider subscribing.
Issue 8 – December 2017
Cover art is by ForeverMuffin.
You can purchase Issue 8 in .epub, .mobi, or .pdf formats. If you like what you see, please consider subscribing.
Issue 7 – May 2017
- “Firsborn” by Maria Haskins
- “The Music of the Spheres” by B R Sanders
- “Blush” by B Morris Allen
- “Bad Dreams” by Anika Morshed
- Plus interviews with Maria Haskins and B R Sanders
Issue 6 – January 2017
- “The Young Republic” by Dan Grace
- “Grave Weed” by Petra Kuppers
- “Worldstrings” by Fredrick Obermeyer
- “In Ishtar’s Garden” by Ingrid Garcia
- Plus interviews with Dan Grace and Petra Kuppers
Cover art is a reproduction of the 92nd plate from Ernst Haeckel’s ‘Kunstformen der Natur’ (1904).
Issue 5 – October 2016
- “Deadmen’s Dreaming” by Suzanne J. Willis
- “Time Chasms” by Julia Warner
- “Confronting Something and Not Quite Knowing Yet What It Is” by Ian Kappos
- “Märchen” by Jordan Taylor
- Plus interviews with Julia Warner and Jordan Taylor
Cover art is by Laya Mutton Rogers.
Issue 4 – July 2016
- “The Retired Angel of Death” by Jamie Lackey
- “Coffee, Love and Leaves” by Mari Ness
- “Acquired Taste” by Chad Stroup
- “The Dragon Lady’s Daughter” by Anya Ow
- Plus interviews with Jamie Lackey and Anya Ow
Cover art is by Aun-Juli Riddle.
Issue 3 – April 2016
- “The Rupture” by Malka Older
- “Glittering; Guttering” by Crystal Lynn Hilbert
- “Marie” by Lee Murray
- “mejaime” by RJ Edwards
- Plus interviews with Lee Murray and RJ Edwards
Cover art is by Vincent Konrad.
Issue 2 – December 2015
Cover art is by Belinda Morris.
Issue 1 – September 2015
Cover art is by Anastasia (Mircha) Astasheva